Call David Montgomery (902) 836-3048 or Robert Montgomery (902) 886-2752

Email - 

 PEI Hunting
 Types of Hunting
 Care of Game
 Successful Hunts
 What to Bring
 Contact Us


  • you need a federal migratory license( duck stamp that you may already have, usually purchased at Post Office, $19)

  • non-resident provincial license ( $75)

  • conservation fund ($20)

  • to buy these license you must provide a valid hunter safety card, a possession or acquistion card is not accepted for buying licenses.